Carter Periodontics & Implant Dentistry prioritizes the health and well-being of our patients, and their families, as well as our team members. In light of the current COVID-19 worldwide outbreak and uncertainty of the impact it will have in our community, we want to do our part and ensure the safety of our team members and all of our patients.
Proactive Measures in Place:
- We are disinfecting our common areas every hour and between each patient.
- We are providing hand sanitizer to all patients entering the building
- We are well stocked on the Personal Protective Equipment we need to provide safe and responsible care to our patients (N95 masks, face shields, procedural masks, gloves, and gowns).
- We are encouraging and supporting our team members with any concerning symptoms to stay home from work.
- Our team members are well educated on effective methods to prevent the spreading of germs.
- As always, each of our exam rooms and procedure rooms are sterilized with medical grade disinfectant between each patient use.
- UVC Lamps have been added as an additional precaution due to COVID-19.
- Pure Breeze Dental HEPA Air Purifier systems are in place to scrub and filter microbes, dust particulates, fumes, odors, and vapors thanks to a 4 stage filtration system.
Areas needing your support and cooperation:
- Please reschedule your appointment if you or your child (or anyone in your household) has a fever or any respiratory symptoms.
- Please let us know if you have recently traveled within the US or internationally within 14 days of your scheduled appointment.
- Please inform our office if you have tested positive for COVID-19, or been in close contact with a confirmed or probable COVID-19 case.
- For minor children, please have only one adult accompany your child to his/her appointment.
- For patients requiring IV sedation, we kindly ask the escort/driver to remain outside the building and wait in the car for the patient.
- For all patients, we will give you an arrival time for your appointment and ask that you call or text once you arrive, an assistant will come out to take your temperature and bring you any paperwork necessary.
- We will only check in one patient in the reception area at a time
We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time and look forward to serving you in the near future!